Here is the work that I have created. Hope you enjoy them!
- This is a mod I made for a game called Academia: School Simulator. It is to translate the game to Chinese, more specifically Traditional Chinese, the one we use here in Hong Kong. Hope you enjoy!
Steam Workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1425235658
- Now this one you can’t download, but in the future, you probably can. It is a map for a game called OMSI 2. In that game, you can drive buses in different maps that people created. So I created a fictional town named Amber Town. Later on, I decided to make a version 2.0, basically Amber Town 2.0, but until now, I haven’t updated it or edited it for ages. So yeah, sorry!
- Alright, these few mods are for an awesome game named Cities: Skylines. They add maps from the Just Cause series! Check it out!
Steam Workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1498757605&searchtext=panau
- I made a metro map thing for a fictional place. I haven’t updated it for a while, but you can check it out!
Metro map link (go support the website): https://metromapmaker.com/?map=4PtAEFL6 – https://metromapmaker.com/?map=lktWlXO7 – https://metromapmaker.com/?map=9OHeBTx0
- I made an app. You can’t download it yet, sorry. It is literally just this website and a few other functions though.
Update in 2020 – The Catastrophic Year, I made my first game. An actual playable proper sort of game using Unity. It is a really basic one but there will be more in the future. Download it here for free!
And that’s it for now! Stay tuned as there will be more in the future!