Here is the work that I have created. Hope you enjoy them!
- This is a mod I made for a game called Academia: School Simulator. It is to translate the game to Chinese, more specifically Traditional Chinese, the one we use here in Hong Kong. Hope you enjoy!
Steam Workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1425235658
- Now this one you can’t download, but in the future, you probably can. It is a map for a game called OMSI 2. In that game, you can drive buses in different maps that people created. So I created a fictional town named Amber Town. Later on, I decided to make a version 2.0, basically Amber Town 2.0, but until now, I haven’t updated it or edited it for ages. So yeah, sorry!
- Alright, these few mods are for an awesome game named Cities: Skylines. They add maps from the Just Cause series! Check it out!
Steam Workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1498757605&searchtext=panau
- I made a metro map thing for a fictional place. I haven’t updated it for a while, but you can check it out!
Metro map link (go support the website): https://metromapmaker.com/?map=4PtAEFL6 – https://metromapmaker.com/?map=lktWlXO7 – https://metromapmaker.com/?map=9OHeBTx0
- I made an app. You can’t download it yet, sorry. It is literally just this website and a few other functions though.
Update in 2020 – The Catastrophic Year, I made my first game. And since that…I have made another one. And now as of typing…I am making a new one! Yes, somehow I am now an indie game developer. Here’s a link to a google drive where all my game files are located, so you can download them if you want! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12a3fFH7NSe5ECdg6UH5fd2xBhLCrAXRx?usp=sharing
And that’s it for now! Stay tuned as there will be more in the future!